«MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.»
THE EFFICACY OF MF11RCE®
Efficacy of MF11RCE® confirmed in clinical studies:
- for vasomotor symptoms,
- depressive moods, anxiety, sleep disturbances, tiredness, mood swings,
- skin condition, scalp hair,
- atrophic vaginitis, dyspareunia and loss of libido
Find further information about the research on MF11CRE® at: www.mf11rce.com
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES MF11RCE®
MF11RCE® HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION OVER VASOMOTOR SYMPTOMS 2)
p≤0,001 after 3 months
MF11RCE® HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN DEPRESSIVE MOODS AND ANXIETY 3)
p≤0,001 after 3 months
MF11RCE® SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN ATROPHIC VAGINITIS 4)
Correlates directly with reduction in vaginal dryness, dyspareunia and loss of libido.
MF11RCE® SIGNIFICANT OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH TREATMENT AND CONDITION IMPROVEMENT 5)
Sleeping complaints, mood complaints, and tiredness
- MF11RCE® isoflavones contain a standardized and guaranteed concentration of the 4 isoflavone subtypes: Formononetin, Biochanin A, Genistein und Daidzein
- MF11RCE® is a special isoflavone extract obtained from red clover plants cultivated in accordance with GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) guidelines: controlled cultivation in the EU according to strict standards
- MF11RCE® is produced according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines: optimal purity, free from pollutants, rigorous product testing
THE RIGHT DOSE MATTERS: MF11RCE® 80 MG
- Pure, concentrated content of 80 mg of MF11RCE® in one tablet.
- MF11RCE® stands out due to its excellent bioavailability. 1)
- The isoflavones are present as biologically active aglycones and are therefore easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
The international Menopause Society recommends isoflavones as the first-line therapy of vasomotor symptoms during menopause.
The long-term safety of isoflavones has been confirmed by the EFSA: A comprehensive risk assessment by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), which evaluated numerous human studies, concluded that there is no sign of adverse effects on hormone-dependent tissue such as breast, uterus or thyroid. Long-term safety was confirmed for a daily dose of up to 150 mg of isoflavones over a period of at least 3 years. Further evidence of safety of MF11RCE® isoflavones in terms of hormone like effects, a.o. endometrial hyperplasia. 2)
1) Red clover isoflavone metabolite bioavailability is decreased after fructooligosaccharide supplementation (Lipovac M., et al., Fitoterapia 2015, 105: 93-101)
2) The effect of red clover isoflavone supplementation over vasomotor and menopausal symptoms in postmenopausal women. (Lipovac M., et al. GynecolEndocrinol 2012 28(3): 203-207)
3) Improvement of postmenopausal depressive and anxiety symptoms after treatment with isoflavones derived from red clover extracts. (Lipovac M., et al. Maturitas 2010 65: 258-261)
4) Red clover extract (MF11RCE®) supplementation and postmenopausal vaginal and sexual health. (Chedraui P., et al. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2006 95(3): 296-7)
5) Effect of red clover Isoflavones over skin, appendages, and mucosal status in postmenopausal women. (Lipovac M., et al. Obstet Gynecol Int 2011: 9493021)
6) Effects of a red clover extract (MF11RCE®) on endometrium and sex hormones in postmenopausal women. (Imhof M., et al. Maturitas 2006 55: 76-81)