«I WAS ALWAYS A PASSIONATE WOMAN.
LATELY, I’VE BEEN FEELING SOMEWHAT LISTLESS AT TIME
Do you sometimes say to yourself… “I don’t feel as attractive as I used to. Why has my desire for sex decreased?” This may be an indication that these hormonal changes in your body are beginning. However, you don’t need to worry at all. Even if your menstrual period is now less frequent and irregular or your vagina has an increased feeling of dryness – with a natural and confident approach to your body, you can enjoy your sexuality without hindrances even during menopause.
A SPECIAL RED CLOVER EXTRACT
MF11RCE® is a special extract obtained from selected red clover plants which have a precisely determined and strictly controlled ratio of the four most important isoflavones – formononetin, biochanin A, genistein and daidzein.
The effectiveness of a plant-based product depends on its composition, the quality and also the concentration of the active ingredients. All three factors are taken into account with Menapul®. Based on many years of scientific research, the composition of Menapul® has proven to be the most reliable combination.
Only red clover from the European Union cultivated in accordance with the strict standards of GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) is used in the production of MF11RCE®. The most strictly controlled processes are employed in production to guarantee optimal composition and purity of the isoflavones.
Clinical data from the Landsteiner Institute research group verifies the effectiveness of MF11RCE® in a dosage of 80 mg.
The efficacy of MF11RCE® has been proven in scientific studies at the Landsteiner Institute:
- reduces the frequency of hot flashes (by 74%) and night sweats (by 72%)
- lessens depressive moods (by 78 %) and anxiety (by 76 %)
- shows an improvement with respect to sleep disturbances, tiredness and mood swings
- improves the condition of the skin and scalp hair
- has a positive effect on vaginal dryness and the loss of libido.
1) Schmidt M. et al.; Consensus: Soy isoflavones as a first-line approach to the treatment of menopausal vasomotor complaints, Gynecol Endocrinol. 2016 Jun;32(6);427-30.
2) Risk assessment for peri- and post-menopausal women taking food supplements containing isolated isoflavones, EFSA Journal 2015;13(10):4246.
3) Imhof M. et al.; Effects of a red clover extract (MF11RCE®) on endometrium and sex hormones in postmenopausal women, Maturitas 2006 55: 76-81.
4) Lipovac M., et al.; The effect of red clover isoflavone supplementation over vasomotor and menopausal symptoms in postmenopausal women, GynecolEndocrinol 2012 28(3): 203-207.
5) Lipovac M., et al.; Improvement of postmenopausal depressive and anxiety symptoms after treatment with isoflavones derived from red clover extracts, Maturitas 2010 65: 258-261.6) Chedraui P., et al.; Red clover extract (MF11RCE®) supplementation and postmenopausal vaginal and sexual health, Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2006 95(3): 296-7.
7) Lipovac M., et al.; Effect of red clover Isoflavones over skin, appendages, and mucosal status in postmenopausal women, Obstet Gynecol Int 2011: 9493021.
8) Lipovac M., et al.; Red clover isoflavone metabolite bioavailability is decreased after fructooligosaccharide supplementation, Fitoterapia 2015, 105: 93-101.
9) Oral administration of hyaluronan: A review. New perspectives and evidences of Exceptional HYAL, NutraCos. November/December 2011: 3-7.
10) Kawada C. et al.; Ingestion of hyaluronans (molecular weights 800 k and 300 k) improves dry skin conditions: a randomized, double blind, controlled study, J. Clin. Biochem. Nutr. 2015; 56(1): 66-73.
11) Kawada C. et al.; Ingested hyaluronan moisturizes dry skin, Nutr J. 2014; 13: 70.
12) Oe M. et al.: Oral hyaluronan relieves wrinkles: a doubleblinded, placebo-controlled study over a 12-week period, Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology 2017:10 267–273.